I found out that Santa was not real when I was in the first grade. Christmas eve, midnight. I saw my father creeping out of bed and opening our cabinet. I saw him bring out the gifts, which I presume is for me. I was already in bed but I am keeping my eyes slightly opened—to spy. He went down the stairs to go to the Christmas tree. I leaped out of my camoflauge to further spy on my unassuming father. In My dad just gave me a sheepish smile and a little pat in the head.
The moment he unloaded the presents beneath the tree, I shouted ” H-U-L-I!”. In return, my dad just gave me a sheepish smile and a little pat in the head.
And that’s how I realized that Santa is just a metaphor. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.
And now that “Santa” is retired and “Mrs. Claus” has already moved into the great beyond.. I’ll just leave the list for anyone who has a kind heart and loaded wallet [hihihi].
1. DIGITAL CAMERA- This has been in my Christmas list since forever. I’m not that picky when it comes to cameras, as long as it’s handy and has huge memory, can take clear pictures–then I am ok with it.
2. LAPTOP- My previous SANTA was asking me how much a laptop costs. When I told him the price, he nearly fainted. I shall not put my SANTA in grave danger by rousing a possible heart attack. I can only hope and pray that this wish would come true.
3. In line with my TECHNO LUST and in case items number 1 and 2 are too much to handle– I’ll settle for OLD SCHOOL– CD or DVD.
a. PARAMORE- RIOT (Album)
b. LOST (COMPLETE SEASON 1-3 dvd is OUT now!!!)
c. HOUSE COMPLETE SEASON 1-3 DVD is OUT now!!)
d. MIGUEL ESCUETA – I AM M.E. ( Support OPM!!!)
4. GEEK STUFF
a. HEROES Godsend Necklace
b. Lifesize poster of PETER PETRELLI (Shirtless is preferred)
c. Davidoff (Cool Water)–>(SAWYER’S SCENT) w/ JOSH HOLLOWAY POSTER —*heart*
d. DRIVE SHAFT RING from LOST
5. GIBSON ELECTRIC GUITAR (violet) and AMPLIFIERS- guitar playing is a good stress reliever.
6. NEW JOB- a job that pays the rent without selling your soul to SANTA…ErRm.. SATAN
A pair of BOOTS to kick SANTA’S arse!